Sunday, April 10, 2011

Linky Party -- A Few of My Favorite Things...

I'm linking up with Katie over at Persnickety Pickles for this fun non-teacher related party!  


1. My Family & Friends -- I love spending time with them and hanging out!  We moved to TX and so now I don't see them as much as I would like so when I do I make the most of it :)


2. Ice Cream -- Absolutely have to have my ice cream!  And I'm not picky I can just about eat any flavor, but right now I've been enjoying Pralines and Cream!


3. My Puppies -- They are like my kids, I love how when your having a bad day or just need some extra love they're always there for you :)


4. My MacBook -- I love this thing and not sure I could do without it ... It hold everything important to me, crazy how far we have come with technology and how important it is to so many of us.


5. My iPhone -- Funny I wanted an iPhone for such a long time, but never wanted to phone bill!!!  Well I finally caved, and now I can't imagine life without it!!  


6. My New Car -- Hyundai Santa Fe... oh how I love you!  I had been driving around a beat up car that was soooo ready to be let go and now I have this wonderful new car and couldn't be happier :)


7. Summer -- I love summer time and spending it outside laying out at the beach or poolside!!


Hope you enjoyed a few of my favorite things ... go link up and join the party!

6 comments:

  1. iPhones are the greatest thing since sliced bread!!
    http://firstgradebrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thats sooo true and sooo funny that you said since sliced bread because I've never heard anyone say the except for my husband!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. summer is a'comin! :) thanks for joining in on the fun!

    :) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you on the iphone and macbook. I dropped my mac the other night and now it has a dent in on the lid. I cried for about a half hour. I'm trying to look at is as a dimple instead of a dent...but it's still killing me!

    ( I just added you to my blog list!)
    http://sunnydaysinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina, Can you please email me? I have some TBA questions for you. Thanks!

    \\Teaching Blog Addict

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is so cute! :)

    Amanda
    http://www.oneextradegree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete