Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sorry it's been so long...

I wanted to write a long time ago and post pictures of my new room and everything.  But then I would get super busy and didn't have time for much of anything but SLEEP ... anyway like I said things have been crazy, and well I really mean CRAZY!!!  SO for those who followed my blog you know I was displaced last year from my school where I taught 2nd grade.  This was the districts doing not my Principals choice ... so I was upset but came to terms and I was ready for a new journey at my new school and in 4th grade!!  Started the year and everything was going great, new team and co-workers were really welcoming and I was adjusting to 4th grade... then oh yes you guessed it they realized they never should have displaced me and now I am back at my old school ... crazy yes!!  But I am very happy to be back in 2nd where I truly feel my heart belongs ;-)  I am also happy to be back with my good friends and co-workers at my old school.  Soooo now that I am back and getting settled I will hopefully be able to get back into blogging!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I'm not sure how I would have handled this situation...glad to hear you're where you want to be.
    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete